Whisk the family away
School holidays are the perfect time to create memories for the whole family, whether it’s planning an extended getaway to a new destination, a quick sunshine weekend spent on the beach or an island-hopping cruise. Check out great deals on cheap school holidays and get ready for a fun-loving holiday you won't forget. Discover the magic and treat the kids to an adventure holiday in Disneyland, Florida, ride the waves in the Algarve or head to year-round sunshine in the Canaries. Whether it’s half-term holidays, a long summer break, Easter holidays or Christmas and New Year celebrations, we've got the perfect break for you.
Why Book with Teletext Holidays?
Teletext Holidays, providing cheap beach and city breaks for over 25 years, has a wide range of hotels to suit your family’s needs. Travel with your kids during the school holidays and check out a variety of luxury all inclusive resorts, beachfront hotels, 5-star and self-catering accommodations, with child-friendly facilities and great-value deals. All of our hotels and flights are ATOL & TTA protected to ensure your holiday details are as safe as can be.
Our School Holidays Hotels
Teletext Holidays offers fantastic deals on hotels that are perfect for families travelling during the school holidays, with resorts set right on the beach, luxury accommodations for less and even hotels hosting their very own waterparks. Whether it’s all inclusive packages with big savings or self-catering options, it’s just a call away.
Top reasons to book school holidays
- Treat the family to an all inclusive break : Take the stress out of holiday-planning with our all inclusive deals for cheap school holidays, since everything is paid for before you fly, you can relax from the word go.
- Explore other cultures : Travel is a great way to learn about new places, especially when visiting hot spots that are rich in history like Greece, Turkey and Mexico. Combine a splash of culture when you next travel to the coast.
- Get the kids outdoors : Whether you're travelling in summer or searching for sun during October half term, our beach breaks are perfect for getting the kids outdoors. If you're visiting a city break instead, wrap up warm and head to tick off the sights and local attractions.
- Introduce the kids to watersports : Head for the beach and get active with an abundance of watersports available at some of your favourite destinations. Let the kids go snorkelling, try out their balance techniques with surfing and speed across the sea on jet-skis!
- Have fun at waterparks : Go on a day trip to splash-tastic waterparks, with thrilling flumes, floating lazy rivers and wonderful whirl pools.