Find your natural habitat -
Holiday Sale Extended!
Finding your perfect holiday can be tricky. Lucky for you, we've got thousands of fantastic holidays in our sale so you can find your natural habitat for less! Discover great value, cheap holidays to Spain, Portugal, Majorca, Mexico, Florida and more when you book with Teletext Holidays. Not sure where to go? Check out our videos for some inspiration and discover your natural holiday habitat and browse our extended sale offers today!
*Sale ends February 2017.
Enjoy stress-free holidays with our fabulous all inclusive holidays - dine out, enjoy a cocktail, let the kids loose on watersports and rides without having to dip into your savings.
Want some travel inspiration?
Fancy some Dominican Republic all-inclusve luxury?
Or are you searching for the perfect Spanish escape?
Discover all you need to know about Mexico today...
Facebook competition - win a holiday!
We’re celebrating our JANUARY SALE by giving away a holiday for two to one of our SALE destinations - check out our competition on Facebook to enter.
Terms & Conditions for Teletext Ltd’s, “January Sale Competition”: Campaign Giveaway: 2 adults for 7 nights, return flights, baggage and resort transfers included to a destination of our choice.
1. In order to enter the competition, entrants watch the video on Facebook, press pause, land on a destination, and tell us where they land by commenting in the comment section, like and share the post. The competition opens at 17:00 on 03.01.2017 and closes at 23:59 on the -31.01.2017.
2. Entrants may only enter this competition once.
3. The prize is for 2 adults for 7 nights. The Holiday includes return flights, baggage and resort transfers. Alternative accommodation may be made if circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter occur.
4. The holiday must be taken in low season between 01/02/17 and 31/12/17 (excluding Christmas holidays: 21/12/2017 to 10/01/2018). Subject to availability.
5. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be living and a resident of the UK to enter this competition. Entrants must also hold a valid passport.
6. The competition is not open to employees associated with the Promoter, and their associated companies or their families.
7. Spending money, travel insurance, visas, other modes of transport or any other expenses incurred such as telephone calls, laundry, food, drinks, tips etc. are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner to settle.
8. Flight departures and times are dependent on availability. The Promoter will aim to organise departures and return flights to and from the closest main city airport as possible. It is up to the winner to organise transport to this location at their expense if necessary.
9. This prize is non-transferable and must be taken by the prize winner.
10. There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
11. In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
12. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by telephone) within 13 days of the closing date with details of how to claim their prize.
13. The winner of the holiday prize must claim their prize within 7 days of being notified. If they fail to claim their prize, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner picked.
14. The selected winner will be put in contact with the Promoter’s fulfilment partner to arrange booking via phone. If the Promoter (or their partner) cannot get in contact within 3 times of trying and 7 days of picking the winner, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner picked.
15. The Promoter will announce the winner on their Social Media channels, using their first and surname.
16. Entrants who tick the email opt in box are agreeing to receive regular email communications from the Promoter. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from the Promoter they may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. The Promoter does not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
17. Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and age and address as directed by the Promoter before such person may claim their prize. In certain circumstances, the Promoter shall, at its discretion, require any person to present themselves in person supported by such documentation for identification purposes (we will reimburse all reasonable travel costs incurred) prior to releasing the prize.
20. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or connected to Facebook, Instagram or twitter. Any data provided is provided to the Promoter.
21. The Promoter shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date if circumstance beyond their control occur. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
22. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and all parties will submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
23. The promoter of the competition is: Teletext Ltd, 9th Floor, Holborn Tower, 137-144 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6PW.