Most Popular Searches
from £49 pp
Disney magic, for the whole family
Disney holidays are where dreams come true. Explore a world where you can meet your favourite characters, fine dine in fairytale castles, brave thrilling rollercoasters and be star of the show on world-famous movie sets. The flagship Walt Disney World resort in Florida hosts six spectacular parks, including Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom, plus two entertainment districts where you can browse the shops, restaurants and amusements. The magic is even closer than you think when you browse our cheap Disney holidays to Paris too, featuring a variety of enchanting lands in the main theme park, plus an action-packed Walt Disney Film Studios park and Disney Village. Whisk the kids to Orlando when you browse our Disneyland Florida deals or stay closer to home and book a magical city escape to Paris - wherever you go there's something for the whole family to enjoy. Plus once you've explored the parks you can explore your chosen destination and hit the gorgeous beaches, golf courses, glitzy streets and boutiques. Visit during the school holidays or add a touch more sparkle to Christmas and New Year – holidays to Disney are loved year-round.
Why Book with Teletext Holidays?
Teletext Holidays is a leading travel company providing exciting beach, city and adventure holidays for fantastic prices. With over 25 years' experience in the industry, we know how to add a touch of magic to your holidays. Browse our deals on family holidays to Disney in Paris and Orlando, with last minute and early bird discounts to enjoy. All of our holidays are TTA and ATOL protected so you can book with confidence.
Top reasons to book Disney holidays
- Have fun at Disney theme parks : Discover the magic when you visit Walt Disney World holidays. Feel like you've stepped into a fairytale at Magic Kingdom, reach for the stars at tech-savvy Epcot, go behind the scenes at Hollywood Studios and explore the zoological park at Animal Kingdom.
- Thrilling rides & parks at Disney World : Prepare for round-the-clock thrills on giant rollercoasters, including Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Expedition Everest, Rock 'n' Roller and much more, plus plenty calmer 'coasters for the little ones such as Toy Story Midway Mania and It's a Small World.
- Fine dining at Disney World : Food lovers will be in their element at Disney, with a variety of family-style diners such as Liberty Tree Tavern, Casey’s Corner, Café Mickey and Cinderella's Royal Table to indulge at – saving room for the Beaches and Soda Cream shop, of course.
- Family holidays to remember : Disney holidays serve up fun for the whole family, with non-stop entertainment available day and night. Hit the fantastic theme parks for thrills and spills, make the most of delicious dining and explore top attractions in the surrounding area during sunshine holidays in Orlando or Paris.
- Join christmas & new year celebrations : Nothing sounds more fun than watching Daisy Duck lead the Disney choir at Christmas time! The festivities are in full swing this time of year with winter wonderland events hosted at the parks – we're talking musicals, snow-capped castles, gingerbread cupcakes and more...
Our Top Holiday Deals In Paris & Orlando
Gear up for Disney holidays with great deals on Walt Disney World resorts in Paris and Orlando. Bring magic to your doorstep at Disney hotels or stay nearby at a variety of family-friendly resorts, with great savings on all-inclusive packages, self-catering, half board and full board options.
Our Most Popular Hotels In Paris
Teletext Holidays has great-value deals on top hotels in Paris, so you can stay as close to or as far from the action as you wish. The Explorers Hotel at Disneyland Paris is less than 2km from the park and features a 6D movie theatre, plus a large waterpark with a pirate ship. Kyriad Disneyland Resort Paris and Hotel Radisson Blu Disneyland also border the theme park and golf course, making them great staying options for Disney holidays.
Our Most Popular Hotels In Orlando
Browse our list of Orlando hotels and make the most of Disney holidays without diving into your wallet. Rosen Inn International on International Drive, is perfectly located next to Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Wet 'n' Wild aquapark. The Ramada Plaza Resort & Suites International Drive is another great option, just walking distance from Universal Studios and a short drive to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Champions World Resort in Kissimmee is a popular choice for active families, with an on-site sports complex and 5-acre nature park to enjoy.
Our Popular Disney Holiday Destinations
Experience magical family holidays at Disneyland Paris, where you'll uncover 5 extraordinary lands filled with colourful street parades, exciting rollercoasters and all your favourite characters. When you're not wandering the parks, watching magical firework displays or dining with fairytale princesses, spend time exploring what this beautiful city has to offer. Tick off famous sights including the Notre Dame and Sacré-Coeur Basilica, indulge in the local patisseries or head to the picturesque Parc des Buttes-Chaumont with the kids. Better still, with a flight time of one hour, you can visit this spectacular destination and back again in a day.View more
Walt Disney World Resort Orlando is a popular family entertainer, with a medley of action-packed parks, excellent eateries and a variety of hotels located in the heart of the Sunshine State. Treat the kids to fun-tastic days at Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios or make a splash at Typhoon Lagoon or SeaWorld. Orlando is also famous for its beautiful beaches (all within a two-hour drive from Disney) such as Cocoa Beach, Daytona and New Smyrna Beach worth visiting, alongside chic shopping malls such as Millenia, gorgeous golf courses and a lively nightlife.View more
Disney Events 2018
- Holiday Happenings, Paris (Nov 2017–Jan 2018) : Walt Disney World Resort is a winter wonderland with lights, music, parades, shows, special dining and visits by Santa.
- Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend, Paris (Feb 23 – 25) : Join the princesses in a royal quest through the Walt Disney World Resort, besides taking the Glass Slipper Challenge!
- Walt Disney World Marathon, Orlando (Jan 3 – 7, 2018) : An annual adventure that covers all four Disney theme parks—Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. There’s also a half marathon, a 10k, a 5K, kids races, etc.
- Epcot International Festival Of The Arts, Orlando (Jan 12 – Feb 19) : A celebration of international arts, expect gallery exhibits, arty menus and live shows.
- Disney After Hours, Orlando (Jan–March) : A ticketed three-hour event on select nights that allows special access to popular attractions at Magic Kingdom.
- Independence Day, Orlando (July 4) : The big day is celebrated across the various theme parks, with unique fireworks shows.
- Epcot International Food And Wine Festival, Orlando (late Aug–mid Nov) : Look forward to savouring fine wines and international cuisines from international chefs and experts at Epcot.
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Orlando & Paris (late August – early Nov) : Trick or treat your way this Halloween at the Magic Kingdom, with special parades, costumes and fireworks on select nights during the season.
- School Summer Break, Orlando & Paris (late May- mid August) : Expect fireworks, parades and live entertainment.
Our Disney holidays FAQs
How do I get cheap Disneyland tickets?
If you buy in advance or last minute, you’re likely to benefit from big savings on Disney hotels and resorts. It's also handy to be flexible about when you fly, as peak season prices are sure to rise during school holidays and other popular travel periods.
Should I book Disney holidays at Christmas?
Look forward to a winter wonderland as Disney Resorts are given a spectacular, seasonal makeover - just in time for Santa. Visit at Christmas time and experience a little more magic than usual, with new live shows, a huge glittering tree, a Frozen sing-along and immersive nighttime attractions sure to keep you all in awe. This is a popular time to travel so expect the parks to be at their busiest.
Should I book Disney holidays at New Year?
Yes, definitely, with spectacular fireworks bringing in the New Year has never been so magical. Most of the parks host celebrations so you can expect even more enterainment than usual – if that's possible! Head to Magic Kingdom, Frontierland, Epcot and Universal Studios.
At what age can kids enter free at Disneyland?
Children under three years of age can enter the parks for free, though parents have to provide proof of age. Kids over 10 years old are charged the same as adults for entrance.
What are the best Disneyland rides?
Big-time rollercoasters like Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster are some of the best for bigger kids, while little ones will enjoy a submarine voyage through Nemo-land, underwater adventures with The Little Mermaid and It's a Small World.