REACH THE BEACH COMPETITION 2019
Share an unusual way that you could #ReachTheBeach to enter our competition.
Whether you share a picture of yourself travelling on a space hopper to work or a video of yourself taking a Pogo stick tot he shops. The most unusual entrant will WIN a dinner for two plus transport on us!
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.
2. Meal voucher up to the value of £50 for two people
3. Entry is not open to employees, or affiliate employees, of Teletext Holidays, Truly Travel or Alpha Rooms, or their family and friends.
4. The closing date is 1st July 2019
5. The prize must be taken within 12 months of receipt.
6. Teletext Holidays do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winner and their party, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
7. In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable Teletext Holidays reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Only one entry per email address is permitted.
9. Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Teletext Ltd reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and age and address as directed by Teletext before such person may claim their prize. In certain circumstances, Teletext shall, at its discretion, require any person to present themselves in person supported by such documentation for identification purposes (we will reimburse all reasonable travel costs up to £50 incurred) prior to releasing the prize.
10. Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
11. We will contact the winner via email to notify them of their win up to 15 working days after the competition has closed.
12. The main winner of the holiday prize must respond within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
13. All prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent will be given.
14. By entering the competition, you agree to sign up to Teletext Holidays’ mailing list and receive marketing via email.
15. The winners’ name, town and entry may be used by Teletext Holidays on its website, blog, social channels and/or email communications.
16. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
17. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the company is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the decision. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. All personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent. https://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/privacy.
19. The promoter of the competition is:
Teletext Limited, 2 Vine Street, Uxbridge, London, UB8 1QE.