Select your booking type to view specific terms and conditions
The following Booking Conditions form the basis of your relationship with Truly Travel Ltd of 3rd Floor, Royal House, 5 Vine Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1QE trading as Teletext Holidays. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. References to "you" and "your" in these Booking Conditions mean all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) or any of them. “We” “us” and “our” means Truly Travel Ltd trading as Teletext Holidays. References to “arrangements” and “service” are to the flights, accommodation, transfers and car hire featured on our websites.
We act as agent on behalf of the supplier/principal(s) of your chosen arrangements (“Supplier/Principal(s)” for all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf (except for certain low cost airlines where we act as your agent – see clause 1). When you make a booking, your contract will be with the Supplier/Principal concerned. If you book more than one service (such as a hotel stay plus airport transfers or a flight plus a hotel stay), you will enter into a separate contract with each Supplier/Principal. If you book more than one service at the same time, the price payable for those services may, for convenience only, be charged to you as an arithmetical total of the prices charged separately for each individual service. All arrangements are available to be purchased separately at the same price as they are when more than one booking is made. No “package” is created by us and we are not the organiser of any “package” as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 but may constitute a Flight-Plus as defined in the Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) Regulations 2012.
As an agent, we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of any Supplier/Principal or any of its employees, agents, suppliers or sub-contractors or for the services provided by any Supplier/Principal. The terms & conditions of the Supplier/Principal who provides your confirmed arrangements will also apply to your booking. The Supplier/Principal’s terms & conditions are available on request and we advise you to read them carefully as they do contain important information about your booking and may limit or exclude the Supplier/Principal’s liability to you. These booking conditions apply to all types of booking made with us except where otherwise specifically stated.
NB Where you have provided us with an e-mail address by which we can contact you (for example to send you an e-ticket etc.) you must check your e-mails on a regular basis. You must ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct and does not contain any typos or other errors and inform us of any changes.
1. Low cost airlines: For most flights operated by low cost airlines, we will make full payment at the time of booking direct to the airline using your credit or debit card. The payment will be processed by the airline who will then issue you with a confirmed ticket immediately upon receipt of payment, which we will forward on to you. This flight will not be ATOL protected except where it forms part of a Flight-Plus (in which case it will be covered by our ATOL). However, except as set out in clause 8, our obligations are limited to making your booking with the airline and passing on to you the confirmed ticket which we receive. We will have no liability for the performance or non-performance of the flight or any other services provided by the airline or for the acts and/or defaults of the airline or any of its employees, agents, suppliers or subcontractors.
2. Other airlines: For all flights operated by Thomas Cook, TUI, Virgin Atlantic, Delta airlines, American Airlines, Air India, United Airlines, Air Canada, Jet Airways, Air France, Qatar Airways and British Airways, we act as agent for the ATOL holder through whom we book your flight. The name and ATOL number of that ATOL holder will be confirmed during the booking process and be listed on the ATOL Certificate issued to you. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. Where this flight forms part of a Flight-Plus, it will be protected under our ATOL, (see clause 33 for further information).
3. Split/Connecting Flights: Please note that where you have connecting flights on one booking, or where you have different carriers or locators (bookings) for your outward and return flights, cancellation or refund of one flight may not necessarily result in cancellation/refund of the other flights on your booking. Since we only act as an agent in the sale of flights, you will need to contact the airlines concerned for further information if you’re concerned about this.
5. Payment: In relation to certain bookings a charge will be made for our own administration. There is no charge for debit or credit cards. This amount will be taken on payment of the total cost of the holiday or travel arrangements and will be advised to you at the time of booking. You will be required to make full/part payment of your booking at the time of booking as required by the Supplier/Principal. You must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the Supplier/Principal, who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their terms and conditions. We are members of the Travel Trust Association. All monies you pay us for your arrangements (including flight only and Flight-Plus bookings) will be paid into a trust account which is controlled by an independent trustee. These monies will not be released to the Supplier/Principals concerned until your holiday arrangements have been completed. These arrangements mean all monies you have paid us for arrangements other than flights will be refunded to you in the unlikely event of the Supplier/Principal being unable to provide your holiday due to their insolvency. For flight only and Flight-Plus bookings, protection is provided by the ATOL scheme as outlined in these booking conditions and any money paid to us in respect of a booking covered by an ATOL is held by us on behalf of and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust at all times, but subject to our obligation to pay it to the ATOL Holder for so long as the ATOL Holder does not fail financially. If the ATOL Holder does fail financially, any money held at that time by us or subsequently accepted from the consumer by us, is and continues to be held by us on behalf of and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust without any obligation to pay that money to the ATOL Holder.
6. Low deposit/Instalment plan: With our low deposit, you can book ahead and secure your perfect holiday from as little as £49 per person. Where you opt for the instalment plan, after payment of the deposit, the remaining balance will be taken in instalments with the final payment being taken between 14 and 4 weeks before your departure date depending on the arrangements chosen. All agreed payment instalment details will be available to view once you log into the “my booking” page on our website. You will also find these details on your payment summary sent to you at the time of booking. Please note the low deposit scheme is only available on certain holidays. There are no debit or credit card fees. Please check with the sales team for more details. An administration fee of £4.95 (which covers our admin costs for managing payments on the telephone) will be payable at the time you call and will be added to each payment made on the phone.
7. Credit Card Fraud Protection: Your payment will be handled by our payment provider. If we suspect a fraud, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction for security purposes. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the booking process and may use appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
8. Amendments by You: We will do our utmost to accommodate your amendment requests but it may not always be possible. Any requests for amendments must be made in writing from the person who made the booking. Amendments can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Supplier/Principal. We will charge an administration fee of £25 per person and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. Please note that certain travel arrangements may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any amendment request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements. If amendments are required within 12 weeks of departure cancellation charges may apply in addition to an administration charge of up to £50 per person, charged by the Supplier/Principal in addition to our own administration charge and costs. Note: Most scheduled airlines do not allow changes, and therefore full cancellation charges will usually apply. Most 'no frills' airlines have cancellation charges of 100% from time of booking.
9. Cancellations by You: Any cancellation request must be sent to us in writing and will not take effect until received by us. Cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Supplier/Principal. If you cancel your booking, the Supplier/Principal may charge the cancellation charges outlined in their terms and conditions (which may be 100% of the cost of the travel arrangements).
Most of Supplier/Principals adopt the following cancellation charges policy:
More than 84 days: Deposit.
57-84 days: 30% or deposit whichever is greater.
29-56 days: 50%.
22-28 days: 75%.
8-21 days: 90%.
Within 7 days of departure: 100%.
If a Supplier/Principal’s policy differs from the above you will be informed that the time of cancelling. Note: For flight bookings with all low cost airlines, the cancellation charges will be 100%. Bookings that include Scheduled flights may incur different cancellation charges as per their booking conditions.
10. Changes & Cancellations by the Supplier/Principal:
Sometimes your Supplier/Principal may need to make a change to your booking. If you have already booked we will let you know as soon as we can, if there is time before your departure but we shall have no further liability to you. In the unlikely event that your accommodation provider has to make a significant change to your booking, they will offer you the option of accepting the change or cancelling the booking and receiving the full refund of all monies paid to us for the accommodation booking. We do not accept responsibility for any expenses or costs incurred by you as a result of any change by a Supplier/Principal. All bookings made are separate, independent and unconnected bookings with each of the Supplier/Principals concerned, for whom we act solely as agent, even where more than one service is requested and arranged at the same time. Where your Supplier/Principal makes a change or cancellation to a booking, this does not affect any booking you have with another Supplier/Principal even where that booking relates to services for the same holiday. For example, if your accommodation booking is changed or cancelled by your Supplier/Principal, you will only be able to change or cancel any other services in accordance with the booking conditions of the Supplier/Principal providing those services.
11. Insurance: You are strongly advised to take out a policy of insurance in order to cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; and other expenses, and some Supplier/Principals require you to do so. If we have issued your policy please check it carefully to ensure that all the details are correct and that all relevant information has been provided by you (eg. pre-existing medical conditions). Failure to disclose relevant information will affect your insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
12. Health advice: You are advised to contact your GP as soon as possible for up to date health advice and information for the destination you are travelling to. Certain vaccinations may be recommended but not compulsory and other health precautions may need to be taken to avoid any medical problems during your trip. It is your responsibility to act upon the advice given as the Supplier/Principal would not be liable for any such occurrences regarding health advice. Please check the Health office orders issued by the relevant country of travel
13. Passports & Visas: All information provided relates to British citizens who hold or are entitled to apply for a British passport. If you are not a British citizen and do not hold a British passport, you must make your own enquiries as to the applicable requirements. All customers (including children) who make a booking are required to hold a current 10 year passport. We will not be held responsible for any loss or delay that may occur as a result of the passport or visa not being produced for travel. The carriage of passengers and their baggage is subject to provisions of the applicable international conventions such as the Montreal Convention, national legislation and the carrier’s conditions of carriage. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your sole responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates of the countries through or to which you are planning to travel. Requirements may change so you must check the up to date position in good time before departure. Neither we nor any Supplier/Principal accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. Please take special note that for all air travel within the British Isles, airlines require photographic identification of a specific type.
14. Local taxes & Resort fees: The governments in some countries have introduced local taxes such as city, tourist, departure tax and resort fees which are payable locally at either the hotel or airport upon arrival/departure. Please note it is not possible to pay these fees/taxes in advance. For more information please visit our FAQ section on our website http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/Holidays/About/Help
15. Price Policy: The price of your arrangements will be confirmed to you at the time of making the booking. It is up to you to check these details carefully and confirm you are happy with them. We will also send you an invoice confirming your payment details and will contact you if there are any discrepancies in the pricing.
16. Delivery of documents: All documents (eg. invoices/tickets/Insurance policies) will be sent to you by e-mail. Once documents are sent to you we will not be responsible for non-receipt unless such loss is due to our negligence. If you request your documents to be sent to you by post you may incur a postal charge which will be advised to you at the time of booking.
17. Who can buy holidays from us?: For the majority of our holidays we can only accept bookings from UK residents aged 18 years or over and there must be at least one adult (18 years or over) traveling on any one booking. Some tour operators do allow 17 year olds to travel but they will need a letter of consent from a parent / guardian.
18. Final Travel Arrangements: Please ensure that all your travel, passport, visa and insurance documents are in order and that you arrive in plenty of time for checking in at the airport. It may be necessary to reconfirm your flight with the airline prior to departure. You should take a note of any reference number or contact name when reconfirming. If you fail to reconfirm you may be refused permission to board the aircraft and you are unlikely to receive any refund.
19. Accommodation/Hotel Classifications & Star Ratings: All star ratings and classifications are Supplier/Principal’s own ratings and are usually based on the facilities available along with feedback received. Official ratings which may differ from Supplier/Principal's ratings and are given by the local Tourism Authorities in the relevant country, and may not reflect the same standards as in the UK, as different countries have different qualifying standards. For example a four star hotel may not necessarily have the same facilities/standards as a four star in the UK, and cannot therefore be compared. For self-catering properties, an ‘A’ class is not necessarily of a higher quality than a ‘C’, the Supplier/Principals quote these classifications only to comply with current legislation. When choosing your arrangements, please refer to the information in the Supplier/Principal’s descriptions, which indicate facilities available at each property.
20. Special requests and medical conditions/disabilities: If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements, cots or room location) you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant Supplier/Principal, no guarantee that any request will be met can be given and we will have no liability to you if they are not. If you request confirmation in writing that a special request has been noted or passed on to the Supplier/Principal or request the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation please note this is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability and local charges may apply. If you or any member of your party has any medical condition or disability which may affect your booking or has any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you make your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and also whenever any change in the condition or disability (if any) occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your arrangements develops after your booking has been confirmed.
21. Complaints: Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the Supplier/Principal, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant Supplier/Principal (eg. the Hotel) immediately who will endeavor to put things right. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the Supplier/Principal to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result. If you wish to complain when you return home, please write to us within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Relations Department, 3rd Floor, Royal House, 5 Vine Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1QE giving your original booking reference number and all other relevant information. Complaints received after 28 days will not be accepted. NB please bear in mind that we act only as agent for the Supplier/Principal(s) concerned and therefore cannot accept any liability for your arrangements. Any assistance provided in resolving a complaint in relation to any arrangements is provided on a goodwill basis and in our capacity as agent only.
Please note that we do not offer an Alternative Dispute Resolution service.
22. Our responsibility for your booking: Your contract is with the Supplier/Principal and its booking conditions apply. As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of the commission we earn on your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
23. Force Majeure: Neither we nor any Supplier/Principal accepts any responsibility for, and shall not be liable in respect of, loss or damage or changes or cancellation caused by "force majeure" events i.e. circumstances outside our / the Supplier/Principal’s control, including but not limited to (whether actual or threatened) war, riots, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
24. Behaviour: You accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the Supplier/Principal(s) concerned. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions. Supplier/Principals reserve the right at any time to terminate your arrangements due to your behaviour, where justified in their reasonable opinion. No refunds will be given. Furthermore, neither the Supplier/Principals nor we shall be under any obligation whatsoever to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of your stay/transfer being terminated.
25. Room Allocation: On arrival at the accommodation, you will be allocated a room. Please note: when checking-in after midnight, your room will be reserved from the previous day. You must normally check out of your room at 11:00hrs on the booking departure date, unless otherwise stated on the accommodation voucher issued by us.
26. Website and Pricing details: Please note, the information and prices shown on our websites may have changed by the time you come to book your arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website and prices at the time of printing, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen arrangements (including the price) with us at the time of booking. There may be small differences between the actual accommodation and its description. Occasionally, local conditions may mean that some facilities or services become unavailable or subject to restriction. In addition to this, please be aware that advertised facilities within your hotel and around the resort may not be fully functional in early and late season. We cannot accept responsibility for any changes or closures to area amenities or attractions. We cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information about any accommodation or its facilities and/or services, except in the case of our negligence.
All images of hotel rooms on our website are for representation purposes only and may not reflect the actual room you are allocated. From time to time building work and its associated noise is unavoidable in resort. We do not control such work and we do not always receive advance notice from the Supplier/Principal of when it is scheduled. However we will always notify you as soon as possible if a Supplier/Principal makes us aware of building work taking place and if we think building work will affect your holiday enjoyment.
27. Customer Testimonials: Where you send us testimonials, reviews, comments or other such material (“the materials”) relating to your arrangements with us, you agree that we are permitted to publish these materials, or extracts of these materials on our website, marketing material or otherwise as we see fit. You disclaim any proprietary or other rights you may have in the materials, and agree that such materials can be freely used by us for any reason whatsoever, without your further permission. Please note that we will not publish your full name, address or contact details on our website and this shall remain confidential at all times.
28 Links to third-party sites: This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties, such as Tripadvisor. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
29. TripAdvisor Reviews and Ratings: TripAdvisor Reviews and Ratings content is provided by our partner TripAdvisor. The reviews are the views and opinions of TripAdvisor members and not TripAdvisor LLC, they are shown on teletextholidays.co.uk 'as is' and are not filtered. We accept no responsibility for content provided by TripAdvisor.
30. Safety Standards: Please note, it is the requirements and standards of the country in which any services which make up your holiday are provided which apply to those services and not those of the UK. As a general rule, these requirements and standards will not be the same as the UK and may sometimes be lower.
31. Errors and Omissions: We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, very occasionally this may result in a price, product or other service detail description being incorrect. In such cases we reserve the right to cancel the booking or offer a reasonable alternative.
32. Excursions/activities: We do not sell excursions or organize activities. We have no involvement in any such activities or excursions which are neither run, supervised nor controlled in any way by us. They are provided by local operators or other third parties who are entirely independent of us. We do not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for anything which may go wrong on a resort booked excursion and cannot accept any liability on any basis in relation to such activities or excursions.
33. Assignment: You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these booking conditions without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without your prior written consent.
34. Law and Jurisdiction: Your contract(s) with the Supplier/Principal(s) will be subject to the law referred to in the Supplier/Principal(’s) terms and conditions. Any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between you and any Supplier/Principal must also be dealt with in accordance with those terms and conditions. In the event that any dispute, claim or other matter of any description arises between you and us acting in our capacity as agent (“claim”), English law will apply (except as set out below). Any such claim must be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales only unless, in the case of Court proceedings, you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland. In this case, proceedings must either be brought in the courts of your home country or those of England and Wales. If proceedings are brought in Scotland or Northern Ireland, you may choose to have your claim governed by the law of Scotland/Northern Ireland as applicable (but if you do not so choose, English law will apply).
35. Flight-Plus Bookings: Where you making a booking for flights plus accommodation and/or car hire through us, this may constitute a Flight-Plus, in which case we will issue you with an appropriate ATOL certificate, and this clause will apply to your booking in addition to our other terms and conditions, as set out above. Please note that a Flight-Plus booking provides you with protection under our ATOL in the event of Supplier/Principal insolvency, but we are still acting as agent for the individual Supplier/Principals and a Flight-Plus booking does not constitute a package as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. We do however accept responsibility as a Flight-Plus arranger as defined in the Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) Regulations 2012.What is a Flight-Plus?
A Flight-Plus exists where you book a flight out of the UK, or a flight into the UK where you departed from the UK by another means and on the same day, the day before or the day after, you also book either living accommodation or self-drive car hire which takes place outside the UK and is supplied under or in connection with your flight. In all cases the services must cover a period of more than twenty four hours or include overnight living accommodation in order to make them a Flight-Plus. If in connection with the flight, on the same day, the day before or the day after you book the flight, you also book any other tourist services which are not ancillary to flight or living accommodation and which account for a significant proportion of the Flight-Plus, they will also form part of the Flight-Plus.
A Flight-Plus will also exist where on the same day, the day before or the day after you book: a) a non-flight inclusive Package, you book a flight out of the UK, or a flight into the UK where you departed from the UK by another means or b) a flight inclusive Package, where you book accommodation or self-drive car hire outside the UK. Please note that a flight which begins and ends in the United Kingdom will not form part of a Flight-Plus. A Flight-Plus will cease to exist and this clause will not apply if you cancel any component of your Flight-Plus; and as a consequence of that cancellation, the definition of a Flight-Plus is no longer satisfied. Where you book a Flight-Plus, we will be a Flight-Plus Arranger in accordance with the definitions set out in Regulation 25 of The Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) Regulations 2012.Our Liability for Flight-Plus
In these conditions, the failure or insolvency of a provider will have the meaning prescribed in Regulation 23 of the ATOL Regulations 2012. If, before your intended departure on a Flight-Plus we become aware that any part of your Flight-Plus will not be provided a) because of the insolvency of any person concerned with the provision of the arrangements making up a Flight-Plus or b) because the ATOL holder providing your flight accommodation is insolvent, cannot or will not be able to meet, or will fail to meet its obligations to its customers, we will make reasonable endeavours to provide you with suitable alternative arrangements at no extra cost. If it is impossible to make such arrangements, we will give you a full refund of all monies paid to us in respect of your Flight-Plus.
If, after your intended departure on a Flight-Plus we become aware your flight arrangements will not be provided a) because of the insolvency of any person concerned with the provision of the flight accommodation making up your Flight-Plus or b) because the ATOL holder providing your flight accommodation is insolvent, cannot or will not be able to meet, or will fail to meet its obligations to its customers, we or the CAA will provide you with suitable alternative transport back to the place of departure or to another return point to which you have agreed.
If, after your intended departure on a Flight-Plus we become aware that your living accommodation or self-drive car hire will not be provided because of the insolvency of any person concerned with the provision of the living accommodation or self-drive car hire making up your Flight-Plus, we will provide you with suitable alternative living accommodation or self-drive car hire at no extra cost. If it is impossible to make such arrangements, we will give you a full refund of all monies paid to us in respect of all unused flight accommodation, living accommodation, self-drive car hire and other tourist services forming part of your Flight-Plus.
Where suitable alternative arrangements are provided as set out in this section, we will where appropriate, pay you reasonable compensation, to include any incidental expenses reasonably incurred by you and evidenced by receipts. Compensation will not be payable if living accommodation or self-drive car hire is offered by us and accepted by you with a higher price than that originally booked and is supplied in the same location as originally booked where no additional payment is made by you.
If cancellation occurs for reasons other than relating to insolvency, we will not be liable to pay you compensation and the above options will not be available. As agent, whether or not we have sold you a Flight-Plus, we will not be liable in respect of quality complaints, any general losses, distress or disappointment suffered by you in relation to your booking, and any such claims must be directed to the relevant Supplier/Principal of the element in question. We will not pay you compensation in respect of any tourist services forming part of your Flight-Plus. A refund will be given in respect of these services in the event of insolvency but we will have no further liability. We will however recommend, but not pay for, suitable alternatives.Financial Protection for Flight-Plus Bookings
We are members of the Travel Trust Association (TTA) and are authorised to provide financial security for Flight-Plus bookings under the TTA’s ATOL number T7300. When you buy a Flight-Plus product from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. For further information, visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk. The price of our flight inclusive arrangements includes the amount of £2.50 per person as part of the ATOL Protection Contribution (APC) we pay to the CAA. This charge is included in our advertised prices. Not all holiday or travel services offered and sold by us will be protected by the ATOL Scheme. ATOL protection extends primarily to Customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL Scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.