Driving directions from Palm Springs International Airport: head south on Kirk Douglas Way. Turn left at E Ramon Road. Take the 3rd right onto S Gene Autry Trail. Turn left at CA-111 S/E Palm Canyon Drive. Turn left at Country Club Drive. Take the 1st right onto Willow Ridge.
Guests can discover the essence of desert tranquility amid an inspiring outcropping of the Santa Rosa Mountains in Southern California. This uniquely imagined club resort is suffused with signature styles and personal services to help guests relax, refresh and renew. Each of the 219 personal villas features sophisticated dï¿½cor inspired by soothing desert colours and textures that create a clean, delightfully unique sense of well-being. The premises are air-conditioned and guests are welcomed in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out service. Facilities include a hotel safe, games room, children's playground, kids' club, bar and a restaurant. Internet access and a car park are also available.
Guests must be 21 years or older with photo identification to reserve and register for a villa. Guests are invited to check in after 4 pm, and are requested to check out before 10 am. However, if the arrival or departure does not coincide with the schedule, the front desk will be happy to receive their bags while guests enjoy the surrounding resort facilities. Pets are not allowed. A resort fee is charged at the hotel.
Please Note : Beginning July 13, 2019, the Westin Desert Willow Villas hotel will be performing routine maintenance throughout the property
• Select buildings will undergo interior renovations
• There will be painting conducted on balconies and the exterior of buildings
• Work will be conducted Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
• Guests will be placed in buildings that are not undergoing maintenance work
• Guests may experience light noise and dust produced from the work
• Guests may visibly see scaffolding, workers, and equipment in the maintenance areas
The expected completion date for this project is December 6, 2019.