The palace dates back to the 17th century and features a magnificent central patio where a wonderful pillar stands tall with an original coat of arms from the period. The lower part was built by Diego de Siloï¿½ in the 16th century and the upper part built in 1644 by the aristocratic family of los Pisa. The central patio adjoins on to the different halls and the 5 guest rooms, most of which offer incredible views of La Alhambra and the emblematic Darro river. The central patio also connects to the amazing cellar made of exposed brick where the ancient well that used to take the water from the Darro river is housed. The family-friendly design hotel now features a range of modern amenities, such as a lobby with hotel safe and cloakroom, a breakfast room, laundry service (fees apply) and a TV lounge where guests can read a book, connect to the wireless Internet or watch the TV.
The hotel is located in a restricted traffic zone. Secure public parking is available.