The Maxx Royal Kemer hotel has a 24 hour reception desk, 5 restaurants, 14 bars, a cafe, currency exchange service, lifts, internet access, and conference facilities. There are also 7 swimming pools, water slides, discos, children's land for 1-17 year olds, beach towels, sun loungers, parasols, spa facilities including Turkish bath, sauna, and bath, and sports facilities/activities including the 18 hole golf course, a fitness centre, tennis, water-sports, rock climbing, darts, archery, yoga, dance, and aerobics. All of the rooms have a bathroom with shower and jacuzzi bath, bathrobes, slippers, hair-dryer, safe (local charge), satellite TV, telephone, mini-bar, air-conditioning and pool or sea views. The hotel has a private beach, and is approx 3.5km from Belek where there are shops, bars, and restaurants. Antalya city centre is approx 45km from the hotel and here there are further shops, restaurants, bars, clubs, museums and historical sites. Antayla Airport is approx 43km from the resort.
STANDARD : MEALS Breakfast buffet (Main Restaurant) Lunch buffet (Main Restaurant) Dinner buffet (Main Restaurant) SNACKS DRINKS Bar
AI = AI+
• Tangerine Beach Club providing day and night entertainment has been changed to Silence beach. Cabanas and Tangerine Snack/Tangerine Asia a’la carte have been removed from this beach.
Sunbeds willl remain in this White sand beach and beverages will be served to sunbeds. Activities offered in this beach has been moved to Middle Bay.
• Watersports will be moved to the Middle Bay.
• Just as Silence Beach, the Middle Bay will also have White sand and new concept day and night entertainment will be moved to this beach.
• A jetty will be added to the Long Beach.
• Instead of the Mexican restaurant, the new and enlarged Middle Bay Restaurant will serve South American and cuisnes during the day and night.
This restaurant will be free and will not require reservation.
• Emerald Restaurant will present a brand new michelin star menu.