Maspalomas Resort by Dunas
Maspalamos Resort by Dunas is a charming place to spend your holidays amid lush gardens. The balmy sun make guests have endless fun throughout the day, which is complemented by the recreational facilities offered by the hotel for the entire family. Rooms at this marvellous resort are available in several categories to accommodate solo travellers, couples, families and group of friends. This is a perfect place to stay for those who enjoy massages, as there is wellness centre within the resort that offers numerous massage and beauty treatments. In addition, there is a lovely outdoor swimming pool, where you can take a refreshing swim.
Maspalamos Resort by Dunas is located in Maspalomas. Golf lovers can tee off at the Maspalomas Golf Course, which is only 750m from the hotel. It will be an exciting stay for beach lovers and water sport enthusiasts as the Maspalomas Beach is only 2.3km. The Gran Canaria Airport is about 33km from the resort.
The accommodations in the Maspalomas Resort by Dunas will make you feel like a home-away-from-home. They are categorized as One-Bedroom Bungalow, Two-Bedroom Bungalow, Three-Bedroom Bungalow, Senior Suite Premium and Premium Suite. Rooms include the following amenities air conditioner, safe for rent, free Wi-Fi, phone, bathrobe and slippers, 42 "satellite TV in the living room and 32" in the bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, terrace with garden and two hammocks and bathroom with shower.
Food and Drink
As the hotel houses a buffet restaurant, pool bar and Palm Bakery Café, guests do not need to step out of the hotel for dining and drinking. The buffet restaurant serves appetising breakfast, lunch and dinner, where variety and quality will be optimal. The Palm Bakery Café is set right next to the hotel’s reception, where you can enjoy wide-ranging breakfasts, milkshakes, snacks, ice cream, natural juices, crepes, cold drinks and paninis. If you want to have something delicious in a casual manner, then the pool bar is the right place to be. It offers the following items during 10am – 6pm, including lunch à la carte, ice cream, cold snacks, hot snacks, coffee, tea, cake and much more.
Sports, Games and Entertainment
There are ample sport and leisure facilities to keep the guests engaged on their holiday. The massive outdoor swimming pool will keep the guests refreshed, where you will also find numerous sun loungers sparkled across the pool. The best and the foremost aspect about the hotel is the wellness centre, where numerous massages and beauty treatments are provided that include volcanic stone massage, anti-cellulite massage, manicure and pedicure, sport massage and facial peeling.
Check-in: 2pm onwards
Check-out: Until 12 noon
Pets are not allowed
American Express, Visa, MasterCard are accepted
Distance to Maspalomas Beach: 2.3km
Distance to Gran Canaria Airport: 33km
Hotel Maspalomas Resort by Dunas has opened its doors with the following improvements/renovations:
* Renovation of living room furniture in all bungalows
* Restyling of the upper terrace of the main restaurant, with new chill out area and fitness room
* Refurbishment of the main buffet restaurant
* New cooling system of the central building with new air conditioners in restaurant/reception and disco.
* New access paths to the bungalows
* New system of protection of humidity in the bungalows
* New chill out relaxing area in main pool with puffs and tables
* New splash park for children
* New outdoor bar and picnic area for families with food truck in the Duni Park kids` area.
* New access ramp for luggage to the reception entrance, with waiting area for customer arrivals/departures.
* Restyling of the reception area with new colours/pavings and furniture.
* Renovation of the second swimming pool of the hotel
* Improvement of the wifi network of the entire resort via cabling with increased speed and coverage.
* New global animation project "Duni's World"