Perfectly situated on the south east coast of Lanzarote, the Ficus Apartments offer good quality accommodation at an affordable price. Having been recently refurbished in 2012, the complex benefits from contemporary furnishings and is of a good quality finish.
The apartments location accompanied with the nearby transport links make it a perfectly sound choice for individuals who enjoy both the beach and exploring what the island has to offer.
The Ficus Apartments benefit from being recently refurbished in 2012 to a good quality standard with stand-out features including the swimming pool and contemporary decor. When you are not relaxing beside the pool, you can enjoy many of the features the Ficus Apartments have to offer.
For more information on all the features see the information below:
1 adult swimming pool • 1 children's swimming pool • Poolside Bar • Tennis courts • Luggage room facility • Cafe • Disco • Car Park • Multi-sport courts • Table tennis • Sun terraces and sun-loungers• 24-hr reception • Free Wi-Fi (selected areas) • Buffet restaurant • Large bar
* Some facilities may be charged locally. Some facilities may be available at the sister hotel - El Trebol apartments which is located 400 metres away.
1 bedroom apartments cater for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, with separate twin bedroom, living area with sofa bed, flat-screen TV, kitchenette with fridge, full bathroom and also balcony or terrace.
* Local charges may apply to some facilities.
- There is a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Snacks are served at selected times between meal times
- Both hot and soft drinks served for a minimum of 12 hours a day.
- Locally produced alcoholic beverages served for a minimum of 12 hours per day
- Frequent activities both daytime and evening
- 400 metres from the centre of Costa Teguise
- 600 metres from the beach
- This resort is approximately 16km from the Lanzarote Airport.