Built in 1886 and renovated in 2000, this hotel comprises a total of 37 rooms spread over 3 floors. Guests are welcomed in the foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a currency exchange counter, lifts and hotel safe. Additionally there is a bar and an air-conditioned restaurant with a non-smoking area. Those arriving by car may make use of the car park or the garage. Laundry, room and medical services round off the facilities on offer. Fax and photocopying services are also available.