Built in 1953 as a yacht for a ship owner from Monaco, the boat was purchased in 2006 by Mr Leonardo Naranca, who decided to offer a former yacht as a cruise ship with 12 cabins. It was fully reconstructed in 2007. Mr Naranca (Orange) comes from the well-known village near Split, Krilo, Jesenice, famous for its fleet of ships and for cruising along the Adria. It also provides a ship saloon with a bar for drinks and coffee. There is easy access to the sea for bathing from the platform on a round stern, which also has a platform with shower.