The Biniamar is an attractive hotel which has been recently refurbished. It has 108 rooms, including 10 single rooms, 10 extra large individual rooms, and 20 rooms which can take an extra bed.
All rooms offer the following facilities:
- Bath and hairdryer.
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony with sea view
- Satellite TV
The hotel has a total of 108 rooms spread over 7 floors. The fully air-conditioned hotel offers guests a lobby with a reception (open 24 hours), a currency exchange desk, a safe, 2 lifts and a café. In addition, a bar, a nightclub, a games room, a TV room and an air-conditioned restaurant with a non-smoking area are also available. Furthermore, the hotel offers use of a public Internet terminal (additional fee applies) as well as laundry and room services (for an extra charge). Free wireless Internet access is available in the bar and at reception.The modern rooms are fitted with an en suite bathroom, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV and a hire safe. In addition, all rooms include a balcony with a sea view.
The three star Hotel Biniamar is located in the centre of Cala Millor only 50 metres from the beach, in a pedestrian-only zone.
The Hotel offers everything for an enjoyable holiday in Cala Millor, whether it be a leisurely break or a fun-filled activity holiday.
Reservations may be made on-line on our web site, which offers the best prices. It is also possible to book any necessary transfer transportation
- The hotel is 50 metres from the beach alongside the main pedestrian street where you can do your holiday souvenir shopping, find a Chemist, etc.
- From the hotel you can stroll along the long promenade, and even take a walk in the unspoiled natural beauty of the "Punto D''Amer" headland. You can take a sea trip in the Cala Millor bay, simply enjoy the residential areas along the coast, or even visit the stunning caves at Porto Cristo (Cuevas de Drach) or Artá (Cuevas de Artá).
- The hotel staff will be pleased to tell you how to get to the local street market, which is held every Friday.
- Cala Millor also has a wide range of sports and leisure facilities, including - golf, tennis, karting, clay pigeon shooting, scuba diving, horse riding, hot-air ballooning, and the local auditorium which occasionally has free performances and concerts on a Saturday evening.
- Car hire, boat hire, bicycle and motorcycle hire are also all close at hand - you can even hire a Segway! A Safari park is also close at hand for the children.
- Simply ask our hotel staff to help you, should you wish to try any of these activities.