Built in 1890 and renovated in 2005, this 3-storey, air-conditioned hotel comprises a total of 13 rooms including 3 suites. Guests are welcomed in the inviting lobby with a friendly reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk as well as a cloakroom and a lift. Culinary options include a cosy bar, a pleasant cafï¿½ and an elegant air-conditioned restaurant (with highchairs for children). In addition to this, a dining room, a TV room and a conference room are also offered. Moreover, there is a public Internet terminal and a WLAN access point. Room, laundry and medical services are available on request. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the hotel car park and garage. Bicycles, which may be hired, have a separate storage area.