This refund request form is only to be used if your booking has been cancelled as a result of Covid-19
Please enter a lead booker's surname
Please enter a valid booking reference
Please enter a valid email ID
Please enter a departure date
please select one of the above options
Your request has been submitted
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a devastating impact upon the travel industry. The various restrictions on travel has meant that we had to cancel huge numbers of package holiday bookings. Ordinarily, we would have refunded these package holidays within 14 days but the scale of the cancellations and the failure of certain airlines to refund us the flight cost meant that we were not able to do so. We are very sorry for this.
We have been in consultation with the Competition and Markets Authority (“CMA”) on this issue and are pleased to say that we have agreed the following timetable which will allow us to finish refunding all our customers whose package holidays were cancelled as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
A. Customers to be paid full cash refunds
We will use all reasonable endeavours to pay full cash refunds the following categories of customers whose package holidays were cancelled because of the COVID-19 pandemic:
1. Customers who were not issued with a Refund Credit Note by 24 May 2021
2. Customers who received a Refund Credit Note and have asked for a cash refund by 24 May 2021
3. Customers who received a Refund Credit Note, which has not been redeemed but has expired as at 24 May 2021; and
4. Customers who do not fall within paragraphs 1 to 3 above but have been informed by us that they will receive a cash refund and have been waiting for more than 14 days as at 24 May 2021.
B. Customers to be paid a balancing cash payment
We will use all reasonable endeavours to make balancing payments of outstanding amounts due to the following customers whose package holidays were cancelled because of the COVID-19 pandemic and where the customer has asked for this:
1. Customers who have been paid a partial cash refund as at 24 May 2021.
2. Customers who received a Refund Credit Note for the full value of their original booking and have partially redeemed it as at 24 May 2021; and
3. Customers who have received a Refund Credit Note for an amount less than the full value of their original booking and have fully or partially redeemed it as at 24 May 2021.
C. Other customers holding Refund Credit Notes
For customers holding Refund Credit Notes which do not fall within sections A and B above, you will be offered an option to receive a cash refund instead of your Refund Credit Note. If you chose to receive a cash refund, or if you do not respond within 14 days, we will use all reasonable endeavours to pay a cash refund to you (and the Refund Credit Note will no longer be valid).
D. Deductions from the value of refunds paid to our customers
We will reduce the value of the cash refund payable to you to reflect the value of what you have received from your service provider (e.g. the airline or accommodation provider) in the following circumstances:
1. Where you have received a cash refund from the service provider;
2. Where you have rebooked or amended directly with the service provider (e.g. the airline has offered you an opportunity to amend your flight and you have chosen to accept this option); or
3. Where you have received a voucher from the service provider and you have chosen to accept this instead of a cash refund from us and you have informed us of this choice. Please note that unless you have already used the voucher, you are not obliged to accept a voucher from a service provider and may reject a voucher in favour of an equivalent cash refund from us.
E. Timetable for the payment of refunds
We will use all reasonable endeavours to pay the refunds described above in accordance with the following timetable:
|Date on which your package holiday was cancelled||Deadline for payment|
|Before 31 July 2020||30 June 2021|
|Between 1 August 2020 and 31 October 2020||31 July 2021|
|Between 1 November 2020 and 24 May 2021||31 August 2021|
Please note that we may not be able to pay you within these deadlines if:
F. Refunds for holidays cancelled on or after 25 May 2021
For customers whose package holidays are cancelled on or after 25 May 2021, we will pay any refunds due to you within 14 days of cancellation of your package holiday.
G. Our complaints procedure
If you feel that payment of your refund has been delayed beyond the dates given above, then please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team will review your concerns and respond to you either by phone or by e-mail.
Keep an eye out for our fantastic deals and offers coming to an inbox near you!