Loading...

Peã?Iscola Centro 3000

Llandels, 21,Peniscola,12598
Flight+Hotel from £ pp
Hotel only

General Description

The Peñíscola Centre apartments offer accommodation in the Llandells district, a 5-minute walk from the old town, the Castle and the beaches North and South of Peniscola. At the reception you can book parking for an additional fee. The apartments are furnished with light wood furniture and the floor is tiled. They have a private bathroom, room room with sofa bed and TV, and fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave and Hob. They also have air conditioning, available for an additional fee. All apartments have a balcony and have lavadoraA a few meters from the apartments there are shops, bars and restaurants. Included: cleaning of inlet, basic utensils of kitchen, washing machine, TV, bed linen weekly change, TV deposit 25 eur control distance, use of the swimming pool.Not included: towels, linens or towels. It has optional parking with a supplement of direct payment at reception. Calls for bail - 150 eur in cash or credit card. Input time: 17 to 20 hours outside opening hours always consult. Time of departure: up to 10 hours. CANCELLATION fees: Between 8 and 15 days before the day of arrival 25% of the total stay will be charged Entre 3 and 7 days before 50% of the total stay will be charged entry or 2 days before arrival 75%. of the total stay will be charged last 24 hours or NO SHOWS 100% of the total amount

Facilities

Key features
  • Children´s pool
  • Outdoor swimming pool
  • Solarium
  • Credit card
  • Lifts
  • Local television
  • Kitchen Utensils
  • Vitroceramic
  • Kitchen
  • Washing Machine
  • Fridge
  • Lounge
  • Terrace
  • Air conditioning
100% ATOL protected
Years of experience
Millions of happy customers
90% Rated good or excellent by our customers
Full protection with ATOL & Travel Trust
Happy Customers in the millions
20+ years experience in travel
100% ATOL protected
Years of experience
Millions of happy customers
90% Rated good or excellent by our customers
Full protection with ATOL & Travel Trust
Happy Customers in the millions
20+ years experience in travel