This hotel was built in 1959 and renovated in 2005. It offers a total of 204 guestrooms spread over 8 floors, of which 7 are singles, 182 are doubles and 15 are suites. Guests are offered a spacious lobby with lifts, safes, a currency exchange desk, a cloakroom, a conference room with Internet access and a 24-hour reception. In addition, the hotel has a cosy bar, a cafï¿½ and an ï¿½ la carte restaurant. In addition, room and laundry services are at guests' disposal and there is a doctor on call. Car parking facilities are located outside the hotel, ideal for guests arriving by car.