The apartments- built in 1790 and renovated in 1999- represent the best example of a Baroque house in El Puerto de Santa Maria. The façade displays great beauty with an undulating design and balconies that further enhance the intense Baroque-style building. Other major construction elements are twisted columns- the main courtyard surrounded by galleries- with beams- rails and fittings which have been restored in full. The establishment consists of 13 50-m² apartments and 4 75 m²-apartments and offers various services such as free wireless Internet access for guests and a restaurant with terrace. Facilities on offer to guests include a lobby- cloakroom- lift access- a games room- TV lounge- café and a bar. For additional fees guests may take advantage of the room and laundry services and the garage. Bicycle hire is available onsite.