Built in 1957 and renovated in 2001, the beach hotel offers a total of 200 double rooms, including 10 singles, 88 doubles and 2 suites, which are spread over 6 floors. The hotel offers a lobby with a 24-hour reception and safe, a bar, a cafï¿½, a currency exchange desk, and lifts as well as a bar, a games room, a TV room and a conference rooms. Furthermore, the hotel comprises an air-conditioned restaurant (highchairs available for younger guests), Internet access, a secure bicycle storage facility, bicycle hire, and a children's playground. Guests also have the opportunity to take advantage of the room and laundry services, as well as a doctor on call if necessary. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the hotel's car park.