Built in 1838, this hotel was declared by the Office of Tourism as a historical Spanish building. Newly renovated in 2008, the hotel offers a total of 91 modern and comfortable rooms, which are spread over 5 floors. There are 13 singles and 78 double-rooms. Amongst the facilities are a spacious reception hall with 24-hour reception desk, lobby, lifts, meeting rooms, bar and restaurant. Sometimes the front desk can offer a currency exchange service, in addition to the laundry service and the use of the business centre and WIFI Internet access in the common areas and parking facilities in the same building. Enjoy the air-conditioned and non-smoking restaurant with an excellent and wide range of Mediterranean cuisine.