The hotel building was built in 1951 and renovated in 2003. It consists of 6 floors and 145 rooms, of which 30 are singles, 110 are doubles and 5 are suites. The attractive hotel has a lobby, a 24-hour reception, lifts, a safe, a currency exchange desk, a TV room, a bar, a conference room and a garage opposite the hotel which guests may use on payment of an additional fee. The breakfast room is in the basement and the ï¿½ la carte restaurant is fitted with air conditioning. Internet access and room and laundry services are available.