The Le Dune Resort & Spa is located in Badesi, in the Gulf of Asinara (North Sardinia), the Resort is about one hour away by car from Olbia and Alghero, and about 40 minutes from the ports of Santa Teresa Gallura and Porto Torres. It is one of the best
equipped resorts in Sardinia, among sand dunes and secular junipers in a 280,000 sqm park, with Wellness Centre,
10 restaurants, 6 swimming pools, 6 bars, equipped and safe areas for children and a large choice of sports and
recreational activities.The Resort is made up of five Hotels* with 496 rooms in total, all of them set in perfect harmony with the natural surrounding.
The Five Hotels of the Resort
The Resort is made up of five Hotels* with 496 rooms in total, all of them set in perfect harmony with the natural
surrounding. Every hotel has its own Reception, except for the Hotel â??La Duna Biancaâ?, whose guests receive a
HOTEL LE PALME
4 stars have 153 Rooms â?? â??For young people and couples with a childâ?
HOTEL I GINEPRI
- 4 stars has 175 Rooms - â??A paradise for familiesâ?
HOTEL LE ROCCE
-4 stars has 58 Rooms - â??Little oasis of relaxâ?
HOTEL & SPA LE SABINE
â?? 4 stars Superior has 94 Rooms with exclusive furniture - â??An exclusive areaâ?
HOTEL LA DUNA BIANCA
â?? 4 stars has16 exclusive Rooms Superior â?? â??A private terrace overlooking the seaâ?
Set just a few metres away from the beach, it offers the chance to enjoy spectacular sunsets and to sleep relishing the sea scent and breeze. Breakfast is served in the veranda of the room without supplement or in one of the restaurants of the Resort (buffet service). Bathrobes for adults and beach towels provided in the room, sun beds and parasols on the beach in a reserved area. For the guests of â??La Duna Biancaâ? free entrance to the wellness centre (adults only).
Opening of Hotel Le Palme, Hotel Le Rocce and Hotel Le Sabine from 30/05 to 19/09.
For the guests staying at the Hotel â??I Ginepriâ?: main restaurant â??Nautilusâ? from 7.30 am to 10.30 am
For the guests staying at the Hotel â??Le Palmeâ?: â??Il Pomodoroâ? restaurant from 8.00 am to 10.30 am
For the guests staying at the Hotel â??Le Rocceâ?: â??Romanticoâ? restaurant from 8.00 am to 10.30 am
For the guests staying at the Hotel â??Le Sabineâ?: â??Il Leccioâ? restaurant from 8.00 am to 10.30 am
For the guests staying at the Hotel â??La Duna Biancaâ?: room service without supplement from 8.00 am to 10.30 am or in any of the other restaurants.
From 7.30 am to 8.00 am all guests can have breakfast at the Nautilus restaurant.
Brunch Mediterraneo (12.30 pm â?? 2.30 pm) at the restaurants â??Nautilusâ? or â??Alla Spiaggiaâ?. Brunch Mediterraneo Delphina is a light buffet with the pleasure of good cookery: hot pasta dishes, Chefâ??s cold dishes based on cereals, legumes and vegetables in addition to a wide selection of salad
Please Note :
Alternatively it is possible to arrange a medical visit on the spot with supplement (appointment required). Available specific programmes for pregnant ladies (some treatments might be excluded). Minors are not allowed; 14-year-old and older allowed only accompanied by parents or with a written parental authorization.
Animals are not admitted.
Due to recent Tourist Tax Regulations all bookings might be subjected to an additional charge (fixed per destination/hotel) paid locally at the Hotel.
- pushchair hire (to be requested when booking) â?¬ 20,00 per stay (deposit required when collecting)
- shuttle bus service to/from Badesi (2 km) at scheduled times â?¬ 3,00 per person return ticket (except on Saturdays).
- entrance to the Wellness Centre â??Le Sabine SPAâ? (allowed from 14 years old): â?¬ 22,00 per person (use of the multifunction open pools, Turkish bath, cardio-fitness room, relax area and solarium with sun beds).
- beach service â?¬ 15,00 first row, second row â?¬ 10,00 for 1 parasol and 2 sun beds; free for Guests of La Duna Bianca; free beach service from the 3rd row.
- extra charge for the Scorfano Restaurant â?¬ 12,00 per person with wine on payment (children 0-1 year old and Guests of La Duna Bianca free);- extra charge for the Romantico Restaurant â?¬ 12,00 per person with wine on payment (guests allowed from 14 years old). Guests of La Duna Bianca and â??Le Rocceâ? free ;- extra charge for the Il Leccio Restaurant â?¬ 10,00 per person with wine on payment (children 0-1 year old, guests of La Duna Bianca and Le Sabine free);- extra charge for the Il Fico dâ??India Restaurant â?¬ 10,00 per person with wine on payment (guests allowed from 14 years old) Guests of La Duna Bianca free;-
Baby Club: from over 18 months up to the 4th birthday, from 8.45 to 18.30;To be accepted to the Baby Club a medical certificate is required, issued no longer than 3 days before arrival, proving that the child does not suffer or has not had any contagious illnesses recently.
Mini Club: from 4 up to the 9th birthday, open from 9.00 to 18.30, with a variety of recreational and sporting activities depending on the different ages of the children, and offering the chance each day to leave your children with our staff both for lunch and for dinner at the Peter Pan restaurant (open every day);
Junior Club from 9 to the 13th birthday, open from 9.00 to 18.30, offers a variety of activities (including some sports, as well as once a week a dinner/theme party with entertainers (prior enrolment necessary);Young Club from 13 to the 17th birthday, offers a variety of activities during the day and the evening, including introductory sports lessons and tournaments;
Baby cot â?¬ 15 per day compulsary to be paid on spot.
Please note infants are not allowed in Twin Room Standard and Family Room.