Renovated in 2004, the hotel was built in 1924. It comprises a total of 646 rooms including 12 suites spread over 35 floors. There is a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a newspaper stand, a cloakroom, a currency exchange counter and a lift. There is also a bar, a restaurant, conference facilities and Internet access to be found in the hotel. Laundry and room services round up the offerings. There are car and garage parking facilities available for those arriving by car.
The hotel has been a completely non-smoking establishment since 15th October 2006.