The hotel was built in 1913 and has since been externally restored, with respect to the existing architectural style and history of the place. At the same time, the interiors were redesigned following the culture and magnificence of Classicism. The hotel provides a total of 178 guest rooms, 8 multiple usage halls (suitable for conferences and events accommodating up to 2,000 persons), wireless Internet access, free car parking, a TV lounge, main restaurant, P-bar, main bar and 24-hour room service. Guests at this air-conditioned establishment are welcomed in the lobby, which offers 24-hour reception and check-out service and a hotel safe. A laundry service is available (for a fee).