With its assertively contemporary and refined design, this residence's primary aim is to be comfortable, practical and pleasant to live in. Within easy distance to Disneyland® Paris, La Vallée Village shopping mall and to a large number of stores and services, a choice of 210 apartments is available for your short, medium and long-term stays.
Hipark Nice offers 210 apartments including 109 studios, 91 suites and 10 "Deluxe" suites. Interior decoration in the apartments is by Didier Gomez, whose aim was to offer an experience of excellence that makes everyone feel more at home than at a hotel. Each apartment features modern comfort in a calm and contemporary atmosphere. And because the quality of your sleep is so important, we have paid particular attention to choosing your bedding, from the "Sofa bed" right up to the "Queen Size bed".
A 24/7 welcome
- Concierge service
- Private charge car park in the residence
- Studios and executive studios
- Suites and executive suites
- Family suites
- Breakfast room (continental buffet)
- Some apartments for guests with limited mobility
- Luggage service
- Automatic laundry
Relaxation and leisure
- Interactive multimedia TV
- Nespresso corner
- Fitness and sauna facilities
- Care facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool for guests only (open during summer)
- Conference rooms
- Business corner
- Caterer service upon request
- Seminar and study day packages
A residence capable of welcoming guests with reduced mobility (easy access showers, handrails in bathrooms and toilets, access ramps to the residence).
Within easy distance to Disneyland® Paris, La Vallée Village shopping mall and to a large number of stores and services.
Studios (up to 2 guests)
With a floor space of 21 to 28 sq m, the contemporary studios feature a fine living area: a sofa bed, office area, kitchen area and bathroom, all extremely comfortable and fully equipped. The studios are designed to be occupied by 1 or 2 people.
Suites (up to 4 guests)
Our 91 generously sized suites with a floor area of 31 to 44 sq m are ideal for up to 4 people. They offer an attractive bedroom with bathroom, a living room with an office area and a fully equipped kitchen opening on to a dining area.
Family suites (up to 6 guests)
Our 10 “Deluxe” suites with a floor area of 42 to 55 sq m each have 2 large, elegantly decorated bedrooms (with a 160x200 Queen size bed in the first and twin 90x200 beds in the second), a spacious living room (with sofa bed) and a fully equipped kitchen with its own dining area. This apartment can accommodate up to 6 people.
Equipment and features
The bathrooms are equipped with a bath-shower, heated towel rail and hairdryer. The amenities bear the signature of perfumer Blaise Mautin. The kitchens are equipped with silverware, dishes, a dishwasher, oven/grill and microwave oven, kettle and vitro-ceramic hotplates. Each apartment has a wi-fi Internet connection, a flat screen TV (interactive multimedia, weather reports, messages, alarm, etc.), a safe and individually controlled air conditioning. Cots are not counted in maximum occupancy numbers.
- From A4/E50 exit 12.1, take D435 towards Marne La vallée/Val d'Europe/Montévrain. On the traffic circle take 3rd exit on D344, take right cours de Danubeand then take left cours de l'Elbe.
From Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Go to the west towards Or Street, follow A1/A3/A16/A104/Paris/Marne La Vallée/Cergy Pontoise. Join A3 towards A104/Marne La Vallée, take exit A104 towards Lyon/Marne La Vallée. Take exit A4 towards Metz/Reims/Marne La Vallée/Val d'Europe/Nancy, take exit 12.1 take D435 towards Marne La vallée/Val d'Europe/Montévrain. On the traffic circle take 3rd exit on D344, take right cours de Danubeand then take left cours de l'Elbe.
From RER/TGV Marne La Vallée Chessy station
- Go to the south on Morris street, take left towards Hergé avenue, take right on Grand Secours street, continue on Cours de l'Elbe.
- Take the RER line A towards Marne La Vallée/Chessy and get off at Val d'Europe-Serris-Montévrain station. Exit the station take ouest direction towards Rue Emile Cloud, continue on cours de la Garonne and then take left cours du Danube and take right on cours de l'Elbe