At the Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center, business and pleasure go hand in hand. The hotel has redefined and elevated the standards of the meeting, conference and family vacation experience in Florida. In more than 53 lush, tropical acres, guests will discover 1,218 spacious, well-appointed one-bedroom suites, 120 luxurious two-bedroom lakeside villas, expansive state-of-the-art meeting and event facilities, unmatched hospitality and service, and a wealth of desirable dining options and hotel amenities that will appeal to both families and business professionals alike and it all can be found just minutes from the area's world famous theme parks and attractions.. The hotel features a SPA, swimming pool for adults and children, business center ( equipped with all the modern facilities), lobby bar, cafÃ©, high speed internet and a buffet restaurant that serves several continental and international cuisines. From the hotel Orlando International Airport is 18.1 Miles, Convention Center 5.9 Miles and Walt Disney World 8.5 Miles away.
Room Service is available 24 hours a day with menu at an extra charge.
Please note: Min Checking Age:21 years old
Please be advised the hotel will begin remodeling August 25, 2014 and the work should be completed on December 13, 2014. During the renovation they will continue to offer all of the services normally provided, including guest registration, bars and restaurants, a gift shop, rental cars, and a game room.
- Upgrading the Falls Lounge- Will be closed starting August 24 and will re-open September 20, 2014. The Parrot Isle Lounge and Calypsoâ??s will be open during renovation.
- Upgrading of the Parrot Isle Lounge will begin October 13, 2014 and will re-open November 15, 2014 as The Loft. The Falls Lounge and Calypso will be open during renovation.
- There are no changes being made to the following F & B outlets: The Tropicale, CafÃ© Largo (will be renamed CafÃ© 24 following renovation) and the Venetian Room will be closed for its traditional summer break (August 24 â?? Sept. 13, 2014)
- Upgrading most public areas located throughout the 2 levels of the reception building.
- Work will take place 7 days a work. The dust and noise should be limited to the overnight hours when the reception building is empty.
- All work areas will be blocked off.
Effective September 1, 2014, scheduled shuttle transportation, from the Caribe Royale and from Buena Vista Suites, to the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks and to Downtown Disney will no longer be complimentary. They will be charging a nominal fee of $4.00 round trip, per person for all passengers 3 years or older. Children under 3 years of age will continue to be free.
Please note effective immediately: scheduled shuttle transportation to Magic KingdomÂ® Park, Epcot, Disneyâ??s Hollywood Studio, and Animal Kingdom Theme Park, as well as an evening shuttle to Downtown Disney will be available by reservation only for $4.00 per person roundtrip (over 3 years of age). Reservations, payments and vouchers must be secured at the Guest Services Desk or at the Front Desk. They do offer Complimentary transport to the Orlando Premium outlets - Vineland Avenue.