The hotel building was built in 1800 and completely renovated. It consists of 7 floors and 39 rooms, of which 3 are singles, 27 are doubles as well as 3 suites and 6 apartments. Guests are provided with an foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, a safe, a currency exchange facility and a lift. The inviting air-conditioned ï¿½ la carte restaurant offers tasty cuisine. Car parking facilities are available (with charge). There is also room and a laundry service available.