Built in 1912, this historical beach hotel comprises a total of 20 rooms and 4 apartments, spread over 2 floors. The welcoming hotel building offers guests a lobby with a 24-hour reception desk and safes. Culinary specialities are served in the restaurant and there is an aperitif bar for drinks. Business guests also have the opportunity to use the conference room for meetings. Those arriving by car may use the hotel car park.