Enjoying a brilliant location - right in the heart of lively Playa de las Americas - the adult only (from May 2013) Suncomfort California Apartments is welcoming in every way. Refurbished in 2012, the apartments offer great value-for-money accommodation. Comfortably furnished, the Suncomfort California provides holiday essentials such as everyday cooking appliances, flat-screen TV's, WiFi access and facilities. There's also a retro-style lounge and grill bar perfect for enjoying cool drinks, light snacks and relaxing. However, we're guessing you'll want to spend as much time outside. The Suncomfort California boasts a pleasant swimming pool area bordered by a sun terrace, perfect for chilling out and soaking up the sun. When you feel like venturing out and about, the excellent amenities of the resort area, with its shops, bars, restaurants and promenade are close by and you'll find that you can easily reach the fabulous beaches for a splash in the sea!
* Swimming pool * FREE sunbeds and parasols * WiFi and internet access * Self-service laundry service available
* FREE cots
* Australian-style bar serving light meals and snacks * Dress code applies: men are required to wear long trousers * Retro-style lounge and grill bar * Bed and Breakfast and Half Board available at a sister Hotel Sunprime Coral Suites, 200 metres away
* Studio for up to 3 adults consists of * Twin beds * Sofa bed * Bath, shower and wc * Kitchenette * 2 cooking rings * Fridge * Kettle * Toaster * Microwave * Coffee machine * Satellite TV * WiFi access * Hairdryer * Safety deposit box * Ceiling fan * Balcony * Maid service 5 times a week * One bedroom apartment for up to 4 adults similar to a studio with * Twin bedroom * Lounge area with sofa beds
* Pool table * Table tennis
* Nearest beach: Las Vistas Beach 700 metres; Troya Beach 800 metres * Centrally located * Nearest supermarket: 20 metres * 93 rooms * Lifts: 2 * Child age: 2-12 years (adult only from May 2013) * Telephone no: 00 34 922 753110 * Official rating: 2 key * :Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge